Tuesday, September 22, 2009

just to waste my time with you

i am definitely looking at more nights up. no sleeping earlier than 3 is the new rule. Let's see how things go.

I've been doing things/done things differently this time, to a certain extent. I don't think it means i've changed, just that maybe i've learned something for once.

and it's suddenly hit me that i'm awake eating peanut butter, away from home, and that i've just gone through the year i've gone through. my past few days in pictures:

i don't normally take photos of random groceries. these aren't random

my new favourite place



2 comments:

Snowbrush said...

I loved the two landscape photos.

chui said...

haha, thanks very much again ;) always nice to know. sorry, but just wondering how you stumbled across my blog? :)

Post a Comment