Saturday, September 5, 2009

riding in my car, i turn on the radio

since i found out that i have at least ONE reader (tani! :):)) i've decided to update my blog. This one goes out to you, you know who you are ;) (yes babe, i think i'm funny)

so, Tani, i had a very unproductive week. It's continuing to be an unproductive weekend as well. I went to Cleland Wildlife Park today up in Mt Lofty which is basically the highest point in Adelaide. Before that, took a 20 minute walk up the moutain then a..40(?) minute walk through the botanical gardens where i was proven embarassingly unfit. I was breathing SO heavily walking back up the stupid slope and i was so far behind it's not funny!

Managed to make it in time to the bus stop to catch the bus to the wildlife park, where i got to see tasmanian devils, koalas, potoroos, some other lil marsupials, LOADS of birds :S, fed kangaroos and wallabies. Was interesting enough i guess :) It's one of those things i guess you should do while you're in Australia, get to see their (mostly) weird, and (some) wonderful animals. Then took the bus to Mt Lofty summit, started to get cold...walked back down, missed the bus cos we were at the wrong stop, waited another half an hour, caught the bus back to the city, waited about 10 minutes, caught the bus home. Wasn't that tired until after dinner and now i'm reaaaally tired. Tried standing up a minute ago, but i just literally lost my footing and fell back into my chair. Oh, and when i got back after dinner, sat in the tv room for awhile and had a couple of laughs with some housemates, which is always nice :)

Went going for the royal adelaide show though i wasn't feeling too good before and i'm not feeling too great at the moment. Can barely keep my eyes open and my throat and nose are being weird...maybe i should have taken more than just 600 ml of water with me when i went out saturday and not eaten so much sweet/fried stuff at the show :) I went for the slingshot babe, the reverse bungee thing. OMG, sooo cool :)

The title of this blog post, i hope, is from a song that you recognise :) and as i typed that up, i was reminded of that car ride i took you back from sunway and you started going all Koffee with Karan on me. Oh man, such good times! I miss you loads hun. You have no idea how much i wish i had you around here. I know i say that a lot, but i do that because i mean it that much.

How've you been babe?

1 comments:

Che said...

Dudesy, not to spam Tani's post (hi!), but you have more than ONE reader. C'mon. Give the rest of us some credit.

Post a Comment